Monday, March 22, 2010

Finishing a thought...

I couldn't finish my thoughts last time.  I started on a big idea but couldn't get the thoughts out before I ran out of steam.  The ideas that generated those thoughts is fading and therefore the impetus to write about it.  And thank god.  I became aware recently that I am tired of suffering.  Maybe the only way for it to stop is for me to give up.  I began to wonder if I'm ready for that yet.

I think I have accepted that my life will be shorter than originally expected.  We talk about travel or vacations and i stop myself before I have to say "if I live that long."

I am also just plain tired; i mean sleepy.  i'm going to hit the hay as my dad always used to say.  I just couldn't leave this thought from last time unfinished.

No comments:

Post a Comment